Interested in becoming a lifeguard?
- Demonstrate a high level of customer service and good public relations skills.
- Available to work weekdays or weekends, flexible shifts and holidays.
- Current Senior First Aid Certificate
- Current or able to complete SLSA Bronze Medallion,
- Advanced Resuscitation Certificate
- Defibrillator course an advantage
- Able to complete a 800m pool swim in less than 15.00 mins.
- Able to complete a mission (400m Swim/800m Run/400m Board/ 800m run) in less than 23 mins.
- Demonstrate a high level of physical fitness.
- Available for award and upgrade training
- Obtain Working with Children blue card
- Further information can be found here
Please forward expression of interest and resume to
NQ Lifeguard Supervisor, SLSQ
PO Box 201,
Smithfield QLD 4878
or email email@example.com